The 3nd edition of Biomass Day – International Biomass Congress introduces a more intense agenda than the first edition and encompasses a wide range of biomasses.
Upon the huge potential and demand for incentives for this source of energy and product generation with high added value, the conference proposes topics such as:
- Impacts of electrical industry standard review;
- Results in the application of agro-biotechnology and green chemistry;
- Structure for biogas production and power generation;
- Biorefineries in small and large scale projects;
- Forestry and urban waste profitability;
- Project financing.